Hope everyone celebrated Earth Day in some way this weekend. We should learn to make every day “Earth Day!” Plant a tree, recycle, conserve water and energy, enjoy the outdoors by walking and bicycling instead of driving everywhere, grow your own veggies and herbs. There are so many ways to enjoy our Earth and make sure its resources are here for future generations.
Our community had several ways to celebrate. See some of the ways we marked the weekend here.
I think the best way to demonstrate the beauty around us is in photos. Take a look!
- Earth Day – What We See (janettalk.wordpress.com)
- Earth Day (presurfer.blogspot.de)
- Happy Earth Day! (2busybrunettes.com)
- Happy Earth Day! (bpositive2.com)
- Earth Day (correlsby.wordpress.com)